Music Video

Music Video

Pre-Production

Our song was From Your Mouth by God Lives Underwater. The theme of the video directly ties to the song, the song is about gossip and facing problems face to face and not through others. On the surface level, the video is very silly, but the video connects to the theme of it coming "from your mouth". That was the theme my group wanted to portray. We storyboarded the order of the food then put it in reverse so we could tell Nathan what to eat next.

Production

During production we all helped storyboard but mainly it was John's job. During filming I set up the shot and Cole helped Nathan with recreating the order and mannerisms of the video.

Post-Production

Ethan did most of the post-production because he was out of town during filming. He edited the entire thing. Originally the plan was for a one take but it was not possible. We decided to try and keep as much flow as possible and place cuts in sensible spots.

Summary

If I were to redo the project I think I would take more time to plan. I would keep the same group because I feel if we put the time into it we can do something really great. I will draw the time management lesson and use it for the next project.

Comments